ZIPS opens new prototype car wash
ZIPS Car Wash just opened a new prototype car wash in Webb City, Missouri. It should improve brand visibility for the American company as well as increase customer-satisfaction.
The new prototype was developed over the last year and includes all the latest car wash technologies and amenities that the American brand will model in future developments.
The car wash is completely redesigned. It has improved light systems, an enhanced driver flow and ‘a state of the art water reclaim system’.
Apart from that, the self-serve detailing center is also expanded and fully covered to deliver an improved customer experience.
Features of the site include:
- State-of-the-art tunnel technology and chemical distribution for a cleaner, dryer and shinier car every time cars go through the 100-foot (30m) tunnel
- Entry correlator at the front of the wash for safer loading
- State of the art water reclaim system to reduce waste
- More lights and colors in the tunnel to truly provide a unique “suds show” experience
- Enhanced driver flow with express only member lanes for quick and easy tunnel entry
- Expanded free vacuum area with weatherproof covering, air compressors, towels and bottles for an improved self-detailing center.
ZIPS offered the Webb City community an unlimited car wash promotion, where guests can pay $10 per month for their first three months as members.
“We are thrilled to kick off the celebrations at our newest location in Webb City as it begins a new era in car washing for us,” said Mike Corey, chief development officer. “This development shows off the next generation of our brand and we are so excited to open it in Webb City with the help of so many vendors and partners to make this vision a reality.”
The growing chain has more prototype stores to develop over the next 12 to 18 months.
ZIPS Car Wash now operates over 235 locations in 24 states, making it the largest privately held car wash operator nationwide. ZIPS is among the fastest growing express car wash chains in the country, they claim. Their headquarter is situated in Plano, Texas.