WashTec goes digital at UNITI
WashTec AG is gearing up for the UNITI expo, which will be taking place in Stuttgart next month. The German company is presenting numerous innovations and future-oriented technologies under the flag: “mywashtec – green car care | digital. sustainable successful!”
Trends like digitalisation and sustainability are playing an increasingly important role for car wash operators, according to WashTec. The German company says it has been working on these topics for years and has developed a wide range of concepts. At UNITI, visitors will be able to learn how they can sustainably and successfully expand their car wash business and generate additional profits.
WashTec has mainly focussed on remote access applications for both customers and operators.
These innovations will be shown at UNITI:
* SmartCare – the new flexible options and connectivity services of SmartCare impress with unique possibilities of remote access, remote monitoring and remote control. Functions and possibilities that were previously not available in the car wash business.
* EasyCarWash app – This app provides your customers with a simple, contactless and smart way to book and pay for their car washes: whether as a flat rate for unlimited washing or the purchase of individual washes.
* my.carwash – With the help of my.carwash, operators have a clear and simple overview of the efficiency and state of their car washes at all times from anywhere or by remote access.
* SmartSite – Remote access lets you easily control your car wash site with your smartphone or tablet. It’s an easy-to-use platform for the smart monitoring and control of car wash sites.
* my.service – With smart remote services and the digital technician with a video function, customers can be assisted immediately in many cases via remote access, i.e. without the need for a technician on site.
my.Shop – WashTec’s online shop offers registered users many advantages and smart functions that make their shopping experience much easier.
WashTec is based in Augsburg, Germany and is considered one of the world’s leading suppliers of innovative car wash solutions. WashTec employs more than 1,700 people
At UNITI expo 2022, WashTec AG will be found in hall 1 at booth 1J20.
UNITI is held between May 17-19 2022 in Stuttgart.