Istobal opens up for online configuration
Spanish car wash manufacturer Istobal will make it easier for business owners to choose a gantry car wash online.
From now on, customers can simply ‘compose’ their own gantry machine with the new Istobal online configurator. They can easily choose and alter the desired components online, thus accelerating the ordering process.
It has become easier for example to specify the choice of brushes or the color of the machines. With the help of the online configurator, customers can see a digital version of the assembled gantry car wash. The software makes it possible to compare alternative designs with just a few mouse clicks.
Once the customer has created a certain configuration, it will contain all data and selection options. The supposed gantry car wash plans can then be downloaded as PDFs, which makes it easy to share them with other contacts.
Currently, the online configurator is available in Spanish and English. More language options are underway. If you know Istobal exports its products to more than 80 countries, this might prove a bit challenging.
- Istobal comes to Finland
- Istobal urges responsible use of water in car wash
- Sustainability: Kärcher reduces ecological footprint
- Wasserschmidt introduces new sludge-separation system at Autotechnica
- World Water Day: Istobal calls for responsible water use
- This is how a car wash can work on climate targets